How To Engage Men In Women’s Leadership Issues – Part 2

Forbes logo

What can men do in the short term and long term to champion women? 

(Part 1 in this series can be read here).

According to Mercer’s When Women Thrive report, only 39 percent of middle management and 38 percent of male employees are engaged in company diversity and inclusion initiatives. While some people will say nearly 40 percent is pretty good, we must consider what this implies about the remaining 60 percent.

YWomen is pleased to share Dr. Patti Fletcher‘s Q&A with Jeffery Tobias Halter, president of YWomen, on why the male engagement gap is so wide and steps companies can take to engage men in D&I programs and specifically women’s leadership initiatives.

Read the full Forbes interview here.