ElevateHer Corporate Challenge
The ElevateHer Corporate Challenge encourages Utah organizations to:
- Increase the percentage of women in senior leadership positions
- Increase the retention rate of women at all levels of the organization
- Increase the number of women on your companyâ€™s board of directors or extend influence in your industry by encouraging women to serve on paid boards
- Monitor pay by gender and other factors and close identified gaps
- Establish a leadership development and/or mentoring program for women or enhance existing programs
- Recruit women to run for public office and give follow-up support
- Create your own innovative ways to elevate the stature of womenâ€™s leadership both in and outside of your organization
I was honored to keynote several programs during the kick-off of the Utah ElevateHer Corporate Challenge. While in Salt Lake City, Patricia Jones, CEO of the Women’s Leadership Institute and I visited the FOX 13 Studio to talk with Max Roth about the initiative.
Click here to listen to the FOX13 interview (video).
Check out the Utah Women and Leadership Blog for articles and updates.
With the opt-in program, Utah joins Massachusetts as states with business and community initiatives to advance women in the workplace and in leadership roles. Truly groundbreaking.