Jeffery’s Keynotes & Workshops
Executive Success: What Men Aren’t Telling Women
- So what do men talk about in the Board Room…and in the Bathroom?
- What are the three things you will never hear a Man say about Women?
- What Leadership Competencies do men value?
- What are the secrets to getting ahead that men know and what do men have to say about women in business?
Selling to Men, Selling to Women; The Significant Role of Gender Communications in the Selling Process
- Women make 85% of all household decisions, yet Salesmen have never been trained how to uniquely sell to them.
- Men control over 80% of Business to Business purchasing, yet Women have never been trained to tailor their communication skills for maximum effectiveness.
- Most ‘selling’ in organizations today takes place internally at the staff level as people try to get programs & budget approved, yet no one has trained non-Salespeople how to sell.
YWomen? Developing an Integrated Women’s Leadership Strategy
To maximize returns in business today, organizations must have effective Women’s Leadership Strategies. Successful Women’s Leadership Strategies today must:
- Have a clearly articulated Business Case
- Be linked to generating Topline Revenue Growth
- Be integrated and demonstrate the ability to drive Operating Profit
Engaging Male Champions through Strategic Partnerships
- Identify the business rationale for why men need to take an active role
- Examine how to get men to act as champions of women’s efforts
- Examine how to establish strategic partnerships between men and women
- Examine best practices of successful organizations