Keynotes & Workshops
Jeffery is on a mission to help organizations get unstuck — and get their women’s leadership program on the fast track.
A sought after keynote speaker, Jeffery is available to speak at industry events, organizational programs, lead workshops for senior-level directors and managers, or moderate a panel discussion on the latest trends and practices to advance women in the workplace. Each engagement is customized to fit your goals and culture.
Jeffery has presented to corporations, universities, industry associations, government agencies, and many other groups. He was a panelist at the World Diversity Leadership Summit at Harvard University and led workshops at the Global Summit of Women in Athens Greece. He has presented keynotes and workshops at The Coca-Cola Company, Kimberly-Clark, Deloitte, Publicis Groupe, GE and a host of other companies. He recently keynoted the opening session for Walmart’s International Women’s Day celebration.
- Jeffery’s Signature Red Heels Keynote
- The Four Things Your Company Must Do To Advance Women
- Women Don’t Need to Lean In, It’s Time for Men to Stand Up
- Why Women: The Leadership Imperative to Advancing Women and Engaging Men
Speaking Topics & Workshops
- Engaging Male Champions Through Strategic Partnerships
- Executive Success – What Men Aren’t Telling Women
- Selling to Men, Selling to Women; The Significant Role of Gender Communications in the Selling Process
- Executive Briefings
- Customizable forums or working session tailored to your objectives
- Women’s History Month
- Other topics available upon request
Jeffery is available to work with your organization to build, energize and develop strategy for your women’s leadership initiatives. Jeffery pioneered the YWomen consulting approach. It is designed to grow both your top-line revenue and bottom-line operating profit by connecting and leveraging all aspects of your company’s strategy.
Working with Jeffery, you’ll outline why things need to change and develop strategies to address what has to change. He has led best practice work at McDonald’s, General Mills, Clorox, P&G, The Home Depot, Walmart and a host of other companies